Over the past year RSP has grown wonderfully, and I’m delighted that it has become a go-to podcast for so many authors.
People like you, who listen to my podcast and subscribe to my newsletter have helped grow the podcast so it is now approaching the half million downloads mark. Thank you.
You made this possible, so I want to do something to return the favor.
I’m going to be opening up the RSP platform to a wider group of authors.
Many of you on my newsletter have been guests on the show, but that is a limited platform. There is only one episode a week, and those tend to be pretty fully booked.
So, to remedy that, it’s with great pleasure that I can announce…
Why I am doing this:
RSP Guest Posts will be an ideal way for RSP to deal with more specific topics, and also give an author (or industry expert) a share of RSP’s platform – something I am very keen to do for the right people and content :).
Why you should be interested in this opportunity:
Like with most things I launch, I’m going into this full on. You’ve never had a guest post like this!
– A shout out about the guest post on the RSP podcast, which has been downloaded nearly half a million times since its inception a year ago.
– A mention of the guest post to the mailing list in the weekly/bi-weekly mailer, 1,200 and growing fast.
– Exposure to the organic website traffic on RockingSelfPublishing.com.
– The guest post will be narrated by me and integrated into the post, as well as sent out as a podcast each Monday! (separate feed)
– A YouTube video of the guest post will be made, in a presentation style, using the voice over track. (I only have around 100 subscribers on YouTube, but this will grow with the addition of these posts.)
– A link/mention linking over to where ever you please, along with a three line bio.
I don’t know anyone else offering guest posts with all of the above.
- On a specific topic, I am open to suggestions on anything.
- 1500-2500 words.
- Super valuable, high quality. I don’t really need to say that here, but RSP listeners expect really high quality stuff, and that’s the only type of content I’m looking to share.
I will eventually be opening this up to my wider audience, but I wanted to come to you, as a newsletter subscriber first :).
Let’s Do It!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow this link, and fill out the short application form (it’s easy).
- I can’t respond to all applications, but if you do have a specific question you can email me and that will get a reply.
- A successful application does not guarantee I will post your guest post. The application is just there to save both of us time if a topic is completely off for the RSP audience. I will review and make a decision on the guest post when I have it. If I choose not to post it, this is probably because it is not a fit for the audience, I’d encourage you to pitch it to other sites accepting guest posts, or even publish it on your own blog :).